- Setup some CI monitors in AnyStatus
- Update Visual Studio
- Open Visual Studio and go to AnyStatus
- The CI Monitors should be visible
- The AnyStatus pane is empty
This is a difficult one for me to recreate, but I *think* that my AnyStatus settings are lost after I update Visual Studio 2017. I've noticed that the AnyStatus pane has become empty a few times recently, and it co-incides with times that I have applied an update to VS 2017.
For Ref: I'm using VS2017 Pro
Any status makes vs2017 crash when opening tools->options->anystatus (never opened anystaus, just installed). If I open settings via the any status window, it works. When I tried after opening anystatus window, the I was able to open settings from the tools menu without vs2017 crash.
I've added AnyStatus to a fresh install of VS 2017 (15.2 (26430.13). When I try to add a TFS build it fails with the following errors in the Output window:
I'm using Visual Studio online:
- URL: https://XXXX.visualstudio.com
- Collection: DefaultCollection
- Team Project: <Project Name>
- Build Definition: <Build Name>
- User Name & Password: as used when accessing XXXX.VIsualstudio.com
[10:59:44.951] Updating "BUILD".
[10:59:45.364] An error occurred while updating "BUILD". Exception:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized).
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
SolvedLooking for a solution to your problem? Start by writing it here. Chances are someone has experienced it in the past and will help you resolve it.